Friday 18 September 2015

Media Consumption Audit

Newspapers
  • I will sometimes read the Metro or the Evening Standard
  • I will read every story one by one from the front page and so on.
  • The Horoscopes section because I don't believe in them!
  • The ones that are about general going ons of the world. I also like to read local news.
  • I don't really read newspapers online.

Magazines
  • I don't really read magazines! I will occasionally read Gaming magazines.
  • I hardly read any but sometimes if I want to find exclusive news about an upcoming game then I will try to find that first and foremost to read about it. Otherwise, I won't go out of my way to read a magazine.

Television
  • I normally spend an hour or two watching TV shows.
  • In the evenings.
  • I love watching comedies.
  • I watch TV on my own so I always have control of what I watch.
  • I never watch live TV and always watch the TV shows on Netflix on my laptop

Radio
  • No, I don't listen to the radio at all.

Cinema
  • In the last month I have seen Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation in the cinema.
  • I've been watching quite a few other films online on Netflix and other websites.
  • I normally decide to watch the films and watch them on my own.
  • I pretty much always use my laptop.

Online
  • I access the internet regularly on a daily basis and always at home or on my phone when I'm travelling.
  • I use Reddit a lot. It's really good for getting news and information, and also for entertainment.
  • I play online games as well.
  • My laptop and my phone.
  • I use Snapchat a lot! It's very easy and quick to send a message to someone and it can also be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment